This was MAF!
This was MAF! At Saturday 30 May WOW organized a fun filled program at the front court and outdoor stage of WOW… with Music, Art and Food and more..
MAF stands for MUSIC, ART and FOOD, and was a small festive market on the front court of WOW organized with creatives from WOW and the people from the Kolenkit Neighborhood. People relaxed and listened to music performances on the outdoor stage, tried and buyed the most delicious food from the people in the neighborhood, experienced the making of art and went to see some exhibitions in and around WOW.
All day long the outdoor stage will be programmed with young talented musicians WOW:
In between the sets Onno Clap & Bosatlas performed as our DJs, spinning the finest tracks.
Exhibitions in WOW:
– IN LIMBO EMBASSY, by Manon van Hoeckel (Green Gallery)
– Kids photo exhibition on ‘caregiving’ (Vertical Gallery)
– Live painting by Noé López de Miguel
– Fashion by Fernanda Fernandes
– Fashion accessories by Winde Rienstra
– Fashion house Wintervacht shows its sizzling summer collection
– Live bodypaint tattoos and silk-screen printed bags by Irini Pigaditi
– One minute movies by The One Minutes: see The One Minutes at WOW
– Using robots made of home appliances, the ladies of Made By teach you how to draw all over again
– Building a Transform with artist Theo Haring
– Bakkerij de Eenvoud joins forces with Moroccan mothers from the neighborhood (and make your own bread)
– Cascoland invites you to bake wonderful organic pizzas together with herbs from our PlantageLab
– PlantageLab (herbs and young plants, guided tours through the Plantage, urban farm at WOW)
– GLOW Super Foods (raw chocolate and more…)
– The best Moroccan and Turkish food from the neighborhood, try and buy… !
– Delicious Egyptian food by Pizzeria Bos en Lommer
– And last but not least: our old time favorites (who also joined the opening of WOW in June ’14): Ifoza Foundation with Tanzanian food!!!